A new development has been built in the Hohenfelde neighborhood of central Hamburg, with 25 modern one-room studios, two exclusive penthouse apartments, and an attractive commercial unit. The development is in a prime location next to Hamburg’s Outer Alster Lake and close to the city center.
- Traditional Hanseatic clinker architecture
- 25 studios, 2 penthouse apartments, 1 commercial unit
- Modern and high-quality furnishings
- Elevator for residents and communal bicycle storage
- Central location with very good infrastructure
- Excellent transport connections
25 studios, 2 penthouse apartments
From approx. 37 m² to approx. 90 m²
U3 station “Uhlandstraße”
Approx. 139 m² total area
The development is in a prime location in the center of the Hanseatic City of Hamburg. The Outer Alster Lake is just 750 m away, offering the ideal place for walking, jogging and even water sports.
The city center and main railway station are just 20 to 30 minutes away on foot, and can be reached in just a few minutes by train or bus too.